Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween Mini Sessions

I am considering putting together a "Halloween Mini-Session Event" in late September and early to mid October. You can bring in your cute little kiddos and babies in their Halloween costumes and get 5-10 portraits on CD for $50 for first child and $10 per additional child.. It will be at my home studio. I will probably have them late September and early October.

 Here is my cute little guy from last year!

These are the days I am considering doing the event. If there is a particular date that works best for you include that in your comment.

Friday September 24th from 1pm-3pm
Saturday October 2nd from 1pm-3pm
Friday October 15th from 1pm-3pm
Saturday October 16th from 1pm-3pm
Friday October 22nd from 1pm-3pm

If you are interested, leave me a comment here on my blog or send me an email (erin64083@aol.com). Sessions will be limited so please let me know if you are interested. Happy costume hunting!






No comments: