Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Mini-Session & Christmas Cards


For ONE day only I am offering a Christmas mini-session event and card special. 
 This mini- session is for Cheesy Christmasy type pictures. I will have a few hats and fun props such as wrapped presents and some other props. I also have a fun Santa suit for ages 3 months and younger. I am looking for a sleigh but I'm not sure I will be able to find one in time. If you have one or know someone who would let me borrow it for a day let me know :)


Here are the details

You'll get a 30 minute session at my home studio and 25 custom-made 5x7 Christmas cards for only $80!


The only day I have available is Saturday November 27th.
(I will have all pictures edited by December 4th for you to order your Christmas cards. Cards take 2 business days to come in)

 Sessions will start at 12:00pm, and I will schedule them in 40 minute intervals (so 12:00, 12:40, 1:20, and 2:00 if enough people are interested)

You'll have a minimum of 7 images to choose from for your card.
If you fall in love with the images, you can choose the CD instead of cards
Additional cards can be purchased at normal price 25 for $50 (see official website for more pricing).

If you are interested let me know ASAP what time slot you would like.



Here are a few samples of Christmas Cards I offer.
 












No comments: