Thursday, January 8, 2015

Valentine Mini Sessions {Kansas City Baby and child photographer}




This session includes 20 minutes and 5-6 edited high resolution images sent via Dropbox for instant download. Please allow 1-2 weeks for images to be ready. Once your images are ready I will email you the link to download your images.
Valentine's session will take place in my home studio in Raymore, Mo on Saturday, Janunary 24th. There are two setup available and you can choose either or both. These sessions are for kids only. I also have a few props that can be used for your session including headbands, rompers and ties.
Please contact me with any questions and available times at erinellibeephotography@aol.com
Session is non-refundable. If you need to cancel for any reason your session fee can be applied to a future session. Please let me know asap if you need to cancel so I can fill your spot.

No comments: